Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

YOUR NEED "R.E.S.T"

Written on July 1, 2012.
As I woke up this morning and realised today being a holiday, I was tempted to start planning my day in my mind and I just heard within my spirit REST! Didnt really get it, because I thought I had done that all night. But as I picked my Bible, it all started adding up. This R.E.S.T as I am going to show you was something things I should and shouldnt do today as I read the scripture from Psalm 37:1-5. The keywords are Relax.Enjoy.Submit.Trust.
And the scripture reads: "Don't worry about the wicked or envy those who do wrong(relax). For like grass, they soon fade away. Like spring flowers, they soon wither. Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Take delight in the Lord(enjoy), and he will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord(submit). Trust him, and he will help you(trust). This is the way it was revealed to me to take R.E.S.T today as I read the scriptures and not necessarily lying in bed. "REST in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him:"(Ps. 37:7-KJV). Please RELAX, ENJOY yourself in God, SUMMIT everything you do to Him and TRUST that He shall make it good. Just R.E.S.T! @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: