Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

WHEN GOD PROMOTES YOU NO MAN CAN STAND YOU

Ezekial 17:24 "And all the trees of the field shall know that I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it."(KJV) "And all the trees will know that it is I, the Lord, who cuts tall tree down and makes the short tree grow tall. It is I who makes the green tree wither and gives the dead tree life. I, the Lord have spoken, and I will do what I said."(NLT).
Some people may have taken undue advantage of us because of their abilities or positions they may have. But hear what the Lord has to say about that situation today. He is assuring you of what he has done and not even what He is now going to do. Be empowered and wait on the Lord; for these Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more. Your deliverance and promotion have been declared. 'Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven."#ABTru-worshipa#

No comments: