Translate

Tuesday 23 October 2012

NO ONE CAN HARM YOU!

Our devotional today is in Number 23.
I want you to know that what God says about you is the truth and no man can change that if even it is a curse! Follow through the ff verses:
V 7-8 "This was the message Balaam delivered: Balak (the King of Moab) summoned me to come from Aram; Come, he said, curse Jacob for me! Come and announce Israel's doom. But how can I curse those whom God has not cursed? How can I condemn those whom the Lord has not condemned?” For, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh but by the spirit.
V 11-12 "Then King Balak demanded of Balaam. What have you done to me? I brought you to curse my enemies. Instead, you have blessed them! But Balaam replied, I will speak only the message that the Lord puts in my mouth." Praise the Lord! That was the first message the prophet gave to the King who wanted to see Israel (the people of the Most High) cursed.
Look at the second message that was delivered:
 V 18-21 "Rise up, Balak, and listen! Hear me, son of Zippor. God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through? Listen, I received a command to bless; God has blessed, and I cannot reverse it! No misfortune is in his plan for Jacob (Israel); no trouble is in store for Israel. For the Lord their God is with them; he has been proclaimed their King.
V 23 "No curse can touch Jacob; no magic has any power against Israel.
V 25-26 "Then Balak said to Balaam, "Fine, but if you won’t curse them, at least don’t bless them! But Balaam replied to Balak, Didn’t I tell you that I can do only what the Lord tells me?"
Beloved, I want you to let this mind be in you as it was in Christ, that you are seated with Him in heavenly places. No plots or intents of the evil one will succeed once you abide in the Lord. You are too blessed to be cursed in Jesus name. #ABTru-worshipa#

No comments: