Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF YOU WERE JOB?

Job 23:10 (NLT) "But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold". As children of God, the trials and sufferring we may go through are for an exceeding great glory-to bring out the best in us. It is not always evil, because the thoughts and plans God has for us are only good (even though it might appear to be painful for while), it is to bring us to an expected end. (Jer 29:11)
I love how James puts it, "Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow."(Jas 1:2-3). So what the enemy thinks for evil; to cause you pain, shall always work together for good, to bring you great gain. (Also read Rom. 8:18). The enemy's goal is to cause your faith to fail. Can what you are going through now be compared to that of Job? Even that Job said "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in Him:"(Job 13:15). What about you, what would you say? @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: