Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

WHAT ARE YOU SEEING?

Jeremiah 1:10-12 "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdom,to root out,and pull down and to destroy,and to throw down, to build and to plant. Moreover, the word of the Lord came unto me saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it." From this scripture, I realise that some blessings can delay in our lives by our inability to see and see well. Even though God's word came to Jeremiah earlier that, he was going to do all that were mentioned, he still had to see well to hasten the word God spoke to him. Just as God told Abraham "Look as far as you can see in every direction-north and south, east and west. I am giving all this land, as far as you can see, to you and your descendants as a permanent possession. (Gen. 13:14-15). The blessings of God for your life can be limited to as far as you can see, and whether or not you are even seeing well. What are you seeing? #AB

No comments: