Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

FOLLOW THE GOOD SHEPHERD

Isaiah 48:17-This is what the Lord says-your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow." The interesting thing I see here is that, left with God alone He would lead us to greener pastures and still waters because He is a good shepherd. But we the sheep have the problem sometimes, just to go our own ways and mostly fall into danger. There is a way that seems right unto us, but the end leads to death. David wrote "O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me..." (Ps. 139:1-2,4-5). This clearly shows that there is nothing about your life that God is not aware of. He simply wants you to follow His lead and all you do shall succeed. Let God guide you every step of the way, for He knows what is best for you. @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: