Translate

Tuesday 23 October 2012

GOD HAS AN EYE ON YOU

This is a bit of encouragement for you this morning to strengthen you and make your hope in the Lord strong.
 Psalm 121:4 "Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep."(KJV).
Isaiah 49:16 "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands: thy walls are continually before me." (KJV) "See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands. Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem's walls in ruin." (NLT).
The above scriptures tell us of how mindful God is of his people. God never sleeps nor slumbers. And his eyes are continually, consistently and constantly watching over us, because he has written our names in his palms never to be forgotten.
This means that whatever you are going through is like a video before God who knows you by name. You are not forgotten, because your God never sleeps. He is working all things together for good and when He is through with you, then shall you say: This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in my sight. I love you, so I wanted to encourage you not to allow the enemy to sow wrong thoughts in your heart and mind. Note that "they that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even forever."
Keep holding on, for your breakthrough is imminent. Just a step ahead, I can see! #ABTru-worshipa#

No comments: