Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

BE CHILDLIKE AND NOT CHILDISH!

Be CHILDLIKE and not CHILDISH! For the two are not the same. By their fruits you shall know whether or not people are being childish or childlike. Prov. 20:11 "Even children are known by the way they act...". So whether you are being childish or childlike would be determined through your actions. When is one said to be childish? 1 Cor. 13:11 "When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things." So in the area of speech, thinking and reasoning a person can be described as being CHILDISH. But there is when a person can be described as being CHILDLIKE. Mt. 18:4 "So anyone who becomes as humble as a little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven." Therefore a childlike nature is seen through an act of humility. You must of necessity be like a child but dont behave as one. "Mercy Lord; I have been childish in many areas of my life." If you share in this just retreat. Lets be humble and grow up. Are you being childish or childlike? @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: