Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

BEWARE OF VAMPIRES!

Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour"(KJV) "Wealth makes many friends, poverty drives them all away."(NLT). It is interesting how men are. Once they know you have a lot they can benefit from, they are always around you. But as soon as you lose it, you lose them as well. But no matter who leaves you, there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. And He is Jesus Christ. Men in general show friendship when it is to their advantage, and it confirms the popular cliche, "friends with benefits". You must know who is a true friend and those vampires who are in to suck your riches. I never want to be poor, and as a matter of truth I can not be poor. But should I find someone in my life who is a friend simply because they want to drain me of my wealth and disappear afterwards, then I shall advice myself. You dont actually need everyone around you. You need those who can help you fulfill your destiny. Jesus chose 12, and I have chosen you. @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: