Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2012

SAFE IN THE POTTER'S HANDS

Jeremiah 18:2-6 "Go down to the potter's shop, and I will speak to you there. So I did as he told me and found the potter working at his wheel. But the jar he was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so he crushed it into a lump of clay again and started over. Then the Lord gave me this message, "O Israel, can I not do to you as this potter has done to this clay? As the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand." NB: The potter works tiredlessly to get the best product. He crushes whatever He has done, wherever He might have reached if He doesnt see what He originally had in mind. He doesnt mind starting all over again if He is not satisfied. And the clay; it is silent throughout the entire process waiting for its final completion, to be admired by others. So whatever its maker decides to do with it, it conforms. For it knows its end would be beautiful. If God says He is the potter, are you being a clay? As for me I know once am in His hands, I wont come out as second best. @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: