Translate

Wednesday 5 June 2013

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXCUSE!


 Title: You don't have any excuse!
Scripture: Exodus 4:10-12, NLT

"But Moses pleaded with the Lord, O Lord, I'M not very good with words. I never have been, and I'M not now, even though you have spoken to ME. I get tongue-tied, and MY words get tangled." Then the Lord asked Moses, WHO makes a person's mouth? WHO decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, THE LORD? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say."

Whiles God was looking at what He could do through Moses, Moses was also giving excuses with I, MY, ME and all of that. As a matter of fact, when God sees you, He sees His ability in you and not your disability. He knows you have limitations as a man, so He would make a mistake to think you can do it all by yourself.

So when He says GO, you must know that He sees you well able and believes you have what it takes to get results. What is it that you think you can't do? God is saying: "You have no more excuses". Get up! @ABTruworshipa

For more of such messages kindly visit http://abtru-worshipa.blogspot.com; http://www.thetestamentplace.com/abtruworshipa.html; www.africaworships.com; www.facebook.com/TrueWorshipersDevotional

No comments: