Translate

Saturday 15 June 2013

HAVE YOU BEEN FOUND?


Title: Have you been found?
Scripture: Psalm 89:20-22, NLT

"I have FOUND my servant David. I have ANOINTED him with my holy oil. I will steady him with my hand; with my powerful arm I will make him strong. His enemies will not defeat him, nor will the wicked overpower him."

One secret that made David a great warrior who never lost any battle during his reign was that, God FOUND him and then ANOINTED him. To be found by God is to be where God wants you to be. And to be anointed is to receive His endorsement(approval). David said "thou anointest my head with oil." And Samuel told Saul "for the Lord has sought for a man after his own heart." When God sought David, He also fought His battles for Him.

The secret is in the anointing and the anointing comes by being found. And because of this anointing, every yoke shall be broken. The question is whether we are at where we can be found? When God finds you, He will empower you to win every battle and His anointing will preserve your life. Are you where you can be found? AB@TWDevotional

For more of such messages kindly visit http://abtru-worshipa.blogspot.com; http://www.thetestamentplace.com/abtruworshipa.html; www.africaworships.com; www.facebook.com/TrueWorshipersDevotional

No comments: