Translate

Sunday 9 June 2013

PICK & ACT


Title: Pick & Act

 Let us look at the following scriptures in Psalm 118. I know one of them will minister to you in a special way. Pick it, memorize it, and act on it as you go through the day and it shall be a blessing.
"V5-6 In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?
V8-9 It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in people. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.
V14 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.
V17 I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done.
V22-24 The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone. This is the Lord's doing, and it is wonderful to see. This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." No matter what situation you may be in, keep these scriptures as bullets on you. They would be of help sooner or later. Pick one and act on it. Be blessed!@ABTruworshipa

For more of such messages kindly visit http://abtru-worshipa.blogspot.com; http://www.thetestamentplace.com/abtruworshipa.html; www.africaworships.com; www.facebook.com/TrueWorshipersDevotional

No comments: