Translate

Monday 16 September 2013

YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THIS!

"If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn't LOVE others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God's secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn't LOVE others, I would be nothing."(1 Cor. 13:1-2) We need the kind of love that is not based on merits. The one that is unconditional. True love is shown at a time the recipient least expected. For God commended His love towards us, in that whiles we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. "There is no greater LOVE than to lay down one's life for one's friends."(Jn. 15:13) This is not to say you must die physically, but rather die to self. "Three things will last forever-faith, hope, and LOVE-and the GREATEST of these is LOVE."(1 Cor. 13:13) Without love, nothing else you do will be worth it. You need love, and i mean the one from God-Agape! I feel love in the air... AB@TWDevotional

No comments: