Translate

Wednesday 18 September 2013

THE PLACE IS YOURS!

Jer. 42:2-4(NLT)"They said, 'Please pray to the Lord your God for us. As you can see, we are only a tiny remnant compared to what we were before. Pray that the Lord your God will show us what to do and where to go." The people sought God concerning their situation by asking the Man of God to intercede for them; which was a very good decision. We can't do without true men of God in our lives. V4"All right Jeremiah replied, 'I will pray to the Lord your God as you have asked, and I will tell you everything He says. I will hide nothing from you." V7"Ten days later the Lord gave His reply to Jeremiah. V9-12"He said to them, 'You sent me to the Lord, the God of Israel, with your request, and this is His reply: STAY HERE IN THIS LAND. If you do, I will build you up and not tear you down; I will plant you and not uproot you. Do not fear the king of Babylon anymore...I will be merciful to you by making him kind, so he will let you stay here in your land." Be at the right location! AB@TWDevotional

No comments: