Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

DID ESAU DO ANY WRONG?

"But before they were born, before they had done anything good or bad, she received a message from God.(This message shows that God chooses people according to His own purposes; He calls people, but not according to their good or bad works) She was told, Your older son will serve your younger son. In the words of the Scriptures, I loved Jacob, but I rejected Esau. Are we saying, then, that God was unfair? Of course not! For God said to Moses, I will show mercy to anyone I choose and I will show compassion to anyone I choose. So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it."(Rom. 9:11-16,NLT) When it comes to some of these things that happened in the Bible, I am very careful. Just like Paul said that He would not exercise himself in matters that were higher than himself. But I would want to point out that; God chooses people according to His own purposes. It is not because one was good and the other was bad. It's purely by His MERCY! AB@TWDevotional

No comments: