Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

ANY MORE EXCUSES?

"But Moses pleaded with the Lord, O Lord, I'm not very good with words. I never have been, and I'm not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled. Then the Lord asked Moses, Who makes a person's mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is not I, the Lord? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say. But Moses again pleaded, Lord please! Send anyone else. Then the Lord became angry with Moses. All right, He said, What about your brother Aaron? I know he speaks well"(Exo. 4:10-14,NLT) God has given you the ability to accomplish that task or start that venture. What excuse are you still giving? Moses thought he could out-smart God by presenting before Him(God) a list of his weaknesses. Little did he know that, the strength of the Lord is rather made perfect in his(Moses) weakness. You must also shun any excuse and do what you have been called to do!AB@TWDevotional

No comments: