Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

CHECK YOURSELF!

"When I called, they did not listen; so when they called, I would not listen, says the Lord Almighty."(Zech. 7:13,KJV) What would make God not want to listen to His own children when they call Him? Is He not the one that said "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know?"(Jer. 33:3) So what has gone wrong? The truth is that, God expects us to simply obey Him. When we fail to do this, we create a gap between us and Him. "Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor His ear too dull to hear, But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear."(Isa. 59:1-2) But catch the secret here: God says, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and TURN from their wicked ways, then I will HEAR FROM HEAVEN, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."(2 Chro. 7:14). Its about time you checked yourself! AB@TWDevotional

No comments: