Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2013

WHAT IF YOU WERE JOB?


"But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold."(Job 23:10). In our Christian walk, trials may come, but they are for a far more exceeding glory. For the thoughts God has for us are only good. Even though we may not be seeing any progress now, God would surely bring us to an expected end.(Jer. 29:11). I love how James puts it, "Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow."(Jam. 1:2-3). So what the enemy thought for evil, to bring you pain, shall turn around for your good. Can you compare your now to Job's then? Even with all that Job could say "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in Him."(Job 13:15). God is working out a plan, and until He is through with you, you may not understand. Just trust him! @ABTruworshipa

No comments: