Translate

Thursday 28 March 2013

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Title: What are you hiding?
Scripture: Psalm 139:1-6, (MSG)

"God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. I'm an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking. You know when I leave and when I get back; I'm never out of your sight. You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. I look behind me and you're there, then up ahead and you're there too-your reassuring presence, coming and going. This is too much, too wonderful-I can't take it all in!"

 Sometimes we assume certain things are of less importance to God. And He doesn't really pay attention to details because He has a lot of things to take care of. But from the above scripture, the Psalmist makes it clear that, God actually knows every little detail about our personal life. Down to even the lies we are yet to tell. Never underestimate His omniscience. You have nothing to hide as far as God is concerned. So open up to Him this Easter! @ABTruworshipa. For more of such messages kindly visit http://abtru-worshipa.blogspot.com

No comments: