Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

"NOTHING SHALL GO WRONG"


 Isaiah 43:13 "From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done." I find these words very comforting. Because it assures me that, God has an eye on me and that nothing can go wrong under His watch. Check out this one too in Daniel 3:20;22;24 "Then the King ordered some of the STRONGEST MEN of his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and throw them into the BLAZING FURNACE.
And because the king in his anger had demanded such a hot fire in the furnace, the flames killed the soldiers(the strongest men) as they threw the three men in. But SUDDENLY, Nebuchadnezzar jumped up in amazement and exclaimed to his advisers, "Didn't we tie up three men and throw them in the furnace? "Yes your majesty, we certainly did," they replied." NB: People shall ask why you have not been burnt yet? And you shall say to them "My God is a consuming fire" Selah! @ABTruworshipa

No comments: