Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

ITS A SET UP!


Ezekial 17:24 "And all trees will know that it is I, the Lord, who cuts tall tree down and makes the short tree grow tall. It is I who make the green tree wither and gives the dead tree life. I, the Lord have spoken, and I will do what I said."(NLT). Some people may have had advantage over you due to their abilities or the contacts they had. They might have gone ahead of you in life and thus see you as good for nothing. But God is assuring you of what He has already done and not even what He is yet to do. He says "all the trees will know...".
Which means what He is going to do, will be so obvious that, it would attract attention. God wants me to tell you that He has set you up for a lifting. And He is bringing life into every dead situation in your life, be it your career, marriage, relationship, ministry or family. He is cutting down some stubborn trees to make room for your growth and expansion. Receive it! @ABTruworshipa.

No comments: