Translate

Monday 23 December 2013

WORD SERIES-WHAT IS YOUR CONFESSION?

WORD SERIES-WHAT IS YOUR CONFESSION? 

Over the past week we have been studying about the words we speak and the power they carry. Today we are going to put them into practice. We are going to make some declarations into our lives, and as we confess them with our mouth and believe with our heart, they shall surely come to pass. NB "Thou shalt also DECREE a thing, and it shall be established unto thee..."(Job 22:28) Begin to decree..."I shall not die, but live to declare the goodness of the Lord. With long life He will satisfy me. I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. The lines are fallen for me in pleasant places. The Lord shall perfect all that concerns me. No good thing will He withhold from me. I am the righteouness of God in Christ. I am an overcomer. I am a seed of Abraham, joint-heirs with Christ, and seated with Him in heavenly places. I am blessed and highly favored. I am anointed to be a blessing. I am the child of a King. The Great I AM is my Father. I know who I am!" AB@TWD

No comments: