Translate

Tuesday 3 December 2013

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (4)

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (4) 

"God replied to Moses, I AM WHO I AM has sent me to you. God also said to Moses, Say this to the people of Israel: Yahweh, the God of your ancestors-the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob-has sent me to you. This is my eternal name, my name to remember for all generations."(Exo. 3:14-15,NLT) Isn't it amazing how God gave His name as "I AM WHO I AM"? This means that He cannot be quantified, limited, understood or explained. He is what He is and nothing else can change His state. He doesn't say one thing and do the other like we men do. His integrity is unsurpassed and His wonders defy logic. He lives in the present, but yet He is the Rock of Ages and Ancient of Days. He is telling you right now that, He can become for you what you need Him to become. He is your maker, your banner and your provider. This is one of God's attributes: EHYEH ASHER EYHEH-I AM THAT I AM. AB@TWD. 

No comments: