Translate

Tuesday 10 December 2013

THE WORD IS ALL YOU NEED TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS!

THE WORD IS ALL YOU NEED TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS! 

"I publicly proclaim bold promises. I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner. I would not have told the people of Israel to seek me if I could not be found. I, the Lord, speak only what is true and declare only what is right."(Isa. 45:19,NLT). Whatever you need in life is hidden in the word of God. Let us study some few things in Psalm 119: "For ever, O Lord, thy WORD is settled in heaven."(V89) As God has declared in heaven, so shall it be replicated on earth. Therefore, your heart shall be at peace once you get to know what He has said. "Thy WORD is a lamb unto my feet, and a light unto my path."(V105) The word also serves as a light to brighten your way and guide your steps from falling. "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."(V130) The word enlightens you and gives you deeper understanding. You are able to appreciate life better and make wise decisions. May you hear His word today. Enjoy church! AB@TWD

No comments: