Translate

Tuesday 3 December 2013

WHO TAKES THE GLORY?

WHO TAKES THE GLORY?

"I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to anyone else, nor share my praise with carved idols."(Isa. 42:8,NLT) There is a popular saying that, you give honor to whom honor is due. And I also want to add: "You give glory to who glory is due" In our text today, God said, He was not going to allow any other thing or person take His glory, for He alone deserves it. So who or what are you sharing His glory with? "God, the Lord, created the heavens and stretched them out. He created the earth and everything in it. He gives breath that's , life to everyone who walks the earth. And it is He who says, I the Lord have called you to demonstrate my righteousness. I will take you by the hand and guard you, and I will give you to my people Israel as a symbol of my covenant with them. And you will be a light to guide the nations."(V5-6) Many may be called but few will be chosen. God created you for His glory; so you are not ordinary. You must also give Him all your praise. AB@TWD

No comments: