Translate

Tuesday 10 December 2013

WHAT IS YOUR LIMITATION?

WHAT IS YOUR LIMITATION?

"But Moses pleaded with the Lord, O Lord, I'm not very good with words. I never have been, and I'm not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled."(Exo. 4:10,NLT) When God calls some people for greater works, they can bring out reasons why they can't perform. But even before the excuses, God had chosen to use them. Moses is a typical example. He ran away but was brought back. The limitation is an indication that God can use you to achieve great things. He specializes in using the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. So if you think you are good for nothing, note that to God you are good for something. The strength of God works best in times when men are weak and helpless. Therefore never let your limitation lead to an imitation. Be yourself and do what you have been called to do. Let nothing or anyone stop you. For your days ahead are glorious and better than what is gone. Let the eagle in you begin to soar. No limits! AB@TWD

No comments: