Translate

Wednesday 4 December 2013

CAN YOU COPE?

CAN YOU COPE?

"I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little."(Phil. 4:12,NLT) As humans, we can become very uncomfortable when something unexpected happens to us. Sometimes it is like our whole world has come to an end. We become frustrated and don't even know how to manage the situation. But when we study the life of Paul, he always went through very difficult times, to a point where he himself could testify that, he had learned the secret of living in every situation. Can you say the same too? I believe you can, but you must know Paul's secret. I realized that one reason why Paul was able to cope with "every situation" was because he RECEIVED his strength from Christ. He confessed that, "I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength."(V13), and I believe this is a secret you must know. You can handle every situation if you rely on Jesus. You too can cope! AB@TWD

No comments: