Translate

Monday 4 February 2013

YOUR MOUTH, YOUR COMPASS

 Joshua 1:8 "Do not let this book of the Law depart from thy mouth..." This was the specific instruction given to a man who was to replace one of the greatest characters in the Bible and who was also known as the meekest man on earth. He is told to keep the word in his mouth. I thought it was just to be read? But I discovered that, there is another dimension of the word, where after you have read and studied it, you begin to talk it, confess it and declare it. This has the power of changing situations. But this is an area many of us have not tapped into yet. But I beseech you to begin to speak the written word and see great results. "By the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed and therefore have I spoken. We also believe and therefore we speak." God says "open your mouth wide and I will fill it." The enemy wants you to shut your mouth because he knows there is power inside. But begin to speak into your life! @ABTruworshipa

No comments: