Translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

IT SHALL TURN AROUND FOR YOU!

Ruth 1:20-21"Don't call me Naomi," she responded. "Instead call me Mara, for the Almighty has made life bitter for me. I went away full, but the Lord has brought me home empty. Why call me Naomi when the Lord has caused me to suffer and the Almighty has sent such tragedy upon me?".In her mind, God was the cause of all her suffering. So she even asked for a change of name from Naomi (pleasant, graceful) to Mara (bitter,sour).
But in the midst of all that, God was turning somethings around. She left her own country to Moab because of famine. And by divine orchestration she met Ruth who became her in-law, and part of the genealogy of Jesus. Some circumstances which come your way, are meant to bring you out of your comfort zone, so you can meet that person connected to your breakthrough. There are no mistakes with God. He always specializes in turning things around for your good no matter how bad they may look. See it as God sees it. I can see things turning already! @ABTruworshipa

No comments: