Translate

Monday 14 January 2013

L.O.S.T BUT FOUND...

Deut. 30: (15) "Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster. (19) Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! (20) You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life."(NLT)
I have a simple acronym that I have kept with me over the years. It is my L.O.S.T key in life. I must be L.O.S.T to myself to be found in God. "If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. (Mt. 16:25). L.O.S.T- LOVE God wholeheartedly, OBEY Him completely, SURRENDER your life to Him absolutely and TRUST Him fully to take care of you. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Make a choice today. Are you L.O.S.T? @ABTruworshipa

No comments: