Translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

CAN YOU HEAR YOUR DONKEY SPEAK?

Num. 22:26-30 "The angel of the Lord moved farther down the road and stood in a place too narrow for the donkey to get by at all. This time when the donkey saw the angel, it lay down under Balaam. In a fit of rage Balaam beat the animal again with his staff. Then the Lord gave the donkey the ability to speak. "What have I done to you that deserves your beating me three times?" it asked Balaam. "You have made me look like a fool!" Balaam shouted. "If I had a sword with me, I would kill you!" "But I am the same donkey you have ridden all your life," the donkey answered. "Have I done anything like this before?" Sometimes God would want us break at some point, so He could show us His plans. But it looks like we are always on the ran to catch who knows what. We don't even seem to get the signal as He prompts us. Whenever you are not getting the results you expect, pause a minute and listen, God might be saying something to you. It may be a warning signal. Watch out! @ABTruworshipa

No comments: