Translate

Thursday 7 February 2013

MANNA! WHAT IS IT? (Part I)

Exo. 16 V11-12 "Then the Lord said to Moses, I have heard the Israelites' complaints. Now tell them, 'In the evening you will have meat to eat, and in the morning you will have all the bread you want. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God." V15 "The Israelites were puzzled when they saw it. "What is it (MANNA)?" they asked each other. They had no idea what it was." But I thought God clearly told them what was going to happen? Many of us ask God for things and when God releases them, we don't even see. Some people will still be asking whiles their answers are starring at them. So I ask, why do they pray? Is it to appear religious or make it contagious? The Israelites complained to God and He promised them food. They wake up to see what was promised and all they could say was MANNA? meaning WHAT IS IT? Their lack of vision was emphatic and which made their plight pathetic! You also don't have to ask, what is it? When you see your blessings. Because I see them coming @ ABTruworshipa

No comments: