Translate

Monday 17 December 2012

YOU DARE NOT QUESTION GOD

Isaiah 44:24 (NLT) "This is what the Lord says-your Redeemer and Creator: "I am the Lord, who made all things. I alone stretched out the heavens. Who was with me when I made the earth?" There is no inventor who made anything and didn't need assistance at some point in time. At least someone had to be present to hold one thing or the other.
But when it comes to the Creator of the universe, He could stretch the whole heaven covering the entire earth by Himself; as though it was some curtains. He made the earth when no one was there. And should someone be there, where would he or she have stood? That is why He is asking the legitimate question "who was with me when I made the earth?" This goes to prove that no man can claim ownership of any part of the earth. People may be custodians, but note "the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. The world and they that dwell in...(Ps. 24:1). Our nation is for the Lord and Jesus shall reign! @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: