Translate

Monday 17 December 2012

I NEED YOU, YOU NEED ME!

Matthew 7:12 "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." I personally find something interesting about most people these days. They seem to complain about what the don't receive and don't bother to find out what they are equally supposed to give. It is a give and take affair. Instead of saying "People don't like me" why don't you ask "Do I like people?".
Many people cry for attention, whiles they don't seem to have any time for anyone except themselves. The success or failure of every relationship depends on whether or not demand from either parties is exceeding supply. Don't ask others for what you would not do for them when they asked you. This is the golden rule. It must not be broken! "I pray for you, you pray for me. I love you. And I need you to survive." We all need each other, thats the spirit. @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: