Translate

Monday 17 December 2012

GOD IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK

Isaiah 65:1-2 "I was ready to respond, but no one asked for help. I was ready to be found, but no one was looking for me. I said, 'Here I am, here I am!' to a nation that did not call on my name. All the day long I opened my arms to a rebellious people. But they follow their own evil paths and their own crooked schemes." If God could accuse a nation like this, then it was a serious matter. According to the verse, He was not just willing to help but saids "I was ready". And it wasn't like He was difficult to be found; because He was actually telling the people "Here I am". But it looks like the people then could not hear Him, not to even talk about listening to what He had to offer. Friend, there has not been a time that God has been so far away beyond our reach. He has always been our present help in times of need. And this season is no exception. Lets all unite and invite Him into our lives and every situation we find ourselves in now; as individuals and as a nation. Jesus shall reign! @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: