Translate

Monday 17 December 2012

LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Proverbs 10:19 "Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut." Sometimes many of say certain things which we don't even take time to carefully consider. And later have to bear the consequences, which could have been averted had we considered the matter thoroughly. Sometimes the best thing to do is to say nothing. It doesn't mean you are too weak or soft. It is simply a sign of wisdom!
For even a fool is considered wise when he keeps quiet. David wrote "Lord my heart is not proud; my eyes are not haughty. I don't concern myself with matters too great or too awesome for me to grasp. Instead, I have calmed and quieted myself..." (Ps. 131:1-2). Too much talk leads to sin. You don't have all the answers and you are also not omniscient. So bridle your tongue and let your wisdom show by refraining your lips. Some people talked too much and it landed them in trouble. Beware! @ABTru-worshipa

No comments: