Translate

Wednesday 11 June 2014

PURSUED BUT NOT HARMED!

"You know of my shame, scorn and disgrace. You see all that my enemies are doing. Their insults have broken my heart, and I am in despair. If only one person would show some pity; if only one would turn and comfort me. But instead, they give me poison for food; they offer me sour wine for my thirst."(Ps. 69:31,NLT). Have you ever been in a situation where you felt all those around you were against you? It can be very intimidating. But I see God working on your behalf and using all those people as a catalyst to hasten your miracle. When Jesus was born, there was a Herod who wanted to kill him. And Moses also had a Pharaoh who wanted to take his life. So who wants to get rid of you? "See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and humiliated. Anyone who opposes you will die and come to nothing. You will look in vain for those who tried to conquer you. Those who attack you will come to nothing. For I hold you by your right hand-I the Lord" (Isa. 41:11-13). Your adversary will be your catalyst! AB@TWD....Inspiring Hope!

No comments: