Translate

Wednesday 11 June 2014

HELPLINE SERIES:THE CONCLUSION!

Let us meditate on the following scriptures as we conclude on our helpline series. "So we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" (Heb. 13:6,NLT) We are terrified by the threats of mere men because we are not conscious of the helper we have got. It is time to wake up. "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea."
(Ps. 46:1-2,NLT). If God is our helper, there is no need to fear. "We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield." (Ps. 33:20,NLT) And lastly the Lord says: "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
(Isa. 41:10,NLT) Now let us join our hearts and say this prayer: "Oh, please help us against our enemies, for all human help is useless. With God's help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."
(Ps. 108:12-13,NLT) It is an undeniable fact that, we can not do without God's help. He is already willing and ready to help, all He needs is that you turn to Him. Will you call on Him now? AB@TWD...Inspiring Hope!©

No comments: