Translate

Wednesday 11 June 2014

GOD IS TOO MERCIFUL!

"Return, O Israel, to the Lord your God, for your sins have brought you down. O Israel, stay away from idols! I am the one who answers your prayers and cares for you. I am like a tree that is always green; all your fruits come from me." (Hosea 14:1&8, NLT) As creator of this world, i will always re-create a new set of human beings to worship me each time they rebelled against me. The option of cutting off and starting a new relationship is very common with us when hurt. It's the easiet option God should be taking. Israel had been punished by God for choosing to trust in idols instead of Him. And yet, after punishment God returns to Israel with a heavy heart. He says "O Israel". What God is this? A king full of mercy. In whatever depth of sin you find yourself today do not shy away. Just come to God repentantly. "The Lord says, then i will heal you of your faithlessness; my love will know no bounds, for my anger will be gone forever". (Hosea 14:4, NLT) Just come, he is merciful! EN@TWD... Inspiring Hope. ©

No comments: