Translate

Friday 13 June 2014

FAITH MIXTURE!

"Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish."(Isa. 46:10,NLT) The word of God can be so assuring, but until it is properly mixed with faith, it wouldn't yield results. "I will call a swift bird of prey from the east-a leader from a distant land to come and do my bidding. I have said what I would do, and I will do it."(V11) God can use anything to fulfil His plan for your life. He can turn the heart of Kings to your favour. "It is the same with my word. I send it out and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will PROSPER EVERYWHERE I send it."(Isa. 55:11,NLT) Did you just read that? It doesn't matter the situation you may be in, when you allow God's word to settle on it, things will change. How are you receiving the word you have heard? "For unto us was the gospel preached as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it."(Heb. 4:2,KJV) Get the right mixture! AB@TWD...Inspiring Hope!©

No comments: