Translate

Wednesday 11 June 2014

HELPLINE SERIES: WHO DO YOU TURN TO?

"My heart has heard you say, Come and talk with me. And my heart responds, Lord I am coming." (Ps. 27:8,NLT) Man can help you, but to an extent. It is only God who gives complete help irrespective of your situation. There is a natural tendency to share your issues with your close friends rather than the one truest friend who sticks closer than a brother. Man's help could be conditional or even in his convenience. But when God decides to help you, it is thorough. He makes sure He brings you to an expected end. He is a finisher and doesn't do things half-way. "I look up to the mountains-does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth!" (Ps. 121:1-2,NLT) David knew that all the help he needed in life could not come from any man but ultimately from God. "One day as the king of Israel was walking along the wall of the city, a woman called him, Please help me, my lord the king. He answered, If the Lord doesn't help you, what can I do?..." (2 Kgs. 6:26-27,NLT) It is about time you also turned to God, for He is the only source of complete help. AB@TWD...Inspiring Hope!©

No comments: