Translate

Thursday 24 April 2014

YOU ARE SPECIAL!

 Psalm 37:23;25 "The Lord directs the steps of the godly, He delights in every detail of their lives. Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread." (Ps. 37:23;25-NLT) I have come to understand that, there is nothing about my life that doesn't concern God. He actually knows me by name, so it means He knows me so well. "See I have written your name on the palms of my hands. Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem's walls in ruins."(Isa. 49:16). God is constantly thinking of you. "And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows."(Matt. 10:30). The Bible says: "...be anxious for nothing..." But as humans, there is always the tendency to switch from walking by faith to walking by how you see things. God has the roadmap of your life's journey right before Him with all the details. Trust Him, nothing will go wrong. AB@TWD

No comments: