Translate

Monday 28 April 2014

WHAT CAN YOU REMEMBER?


"When I was in deep trouble, I searched for the Lord. All night long I prayed, with hands lifted toward heaven, but my soul was not comforted...I think of the good old days, long since ended, when my nights were filled with joyful songs. I searched my soul and ponder the difference now. Has the Lord rejected me forever? Will He never again be kind to me? Has God forgotten to be gracious? Has he slammed the door on His compassion?" (Ps. 77:2,5-7,9;NLT) This was written by someone who the Lord Himself called His choicest servant (a man after my own heart). And now this same man is asking series of questions because of the troubles he was facing. God never leaves us neither does He forsake us; not even for a moment: He is always with us. We mostly don't see or feel Him with us because we magnify our problems and make our God rather look small. David later wrote: "But then I recall all you have done, O Lord; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago." (V11). There is something to remember God for! AB@TWD

No comments: