Translate

Monday 28 April 2014

EVEN IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I'M POSSIBLE!


“The Lord your God will soon bring you into the land he swore to give you when he made a vow to your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It is a land with large, prosperous cities that you did not build. The houses will be richly stocked with goods you did not produce. You will draw water from cisterns you did not dig, and you will eat from vineyards and olive trees you did not plant." (Deut. 6:10-11,NLT) You may be asking, so how can this be looking at my current state? And I will tell you: "There is nothing impossible WITH GOD." We can toil all our life and still catch nothing, just like Peter answered Jesus. But one blessing from God can make us forget all our troubles. It would sound too good to be true, because it will be like a dream. God is about to bring you into a place where your qualification couldn't send you. He is giving you properties you couldn't have bought. He says: behold, I do a new thing. And all men will see and know that I AM God. With God, even the IMPOSSIBLE says I'M POSSIBLE! AB@TWD

No comments: