Translate

Monday 28 April 2014

GOD AIN'T GOT NO FAVORITES...


"So whenever we are in need, we should come BRAVELY before the THRONE of our MERCIFUL God .There we will be treated with the UNDESERVED GRACE and we will find help" (Heb 4:16,CEV) MY TESTIMONY: My friend and I went for the same interview and she was selected. I felt so disappointed, because I had wanted this job pretty bad. I sat in my room crying and asking God all the questions: Did I not pray well enough? Did you not say I should ask and I will be given? Or it was because of some sin I had committed? But just then it occurred to me that, God wasn't a man that He would lie. He says I will find help when I ask. So I presented my need to Him, and in as much as I wanted quick results, He wanted it to be just perfect for me. My friend's blessing had nothing to do with being God's favorite, we both had equal opportunities with God. After three years, I received my testimony. It was even better than I had wanted. When in need, come before God with boldness. Make your petition known and expect results. He has no favorites. KY@TWD

No comments: