Translate

Monday 28 October 2013

HOW PREPARED ARE YOU?

HOW PREPARED ARE YOU?

"From then on Jesus began to preach, Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near."(Mt. 4:17,NLT) When I was a child my parents used to tell me to be a good boy, so that when Jesus comes I will go with Him. And I used to ask, so when is He coming? And their answer was VERY SOON. So many years have come and gone and His coming is still "very soon". Now we see bill boards with "JESUS IS COMING SOON" on them and its sounds like a cliche. But I just want to take one more opportunity to let you know that, it is going to happen. It is no joke! "But the day of the Lord will come unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what godly lives you should live, looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along."(2 Pet. 3:10-11,NLT) Beware! AB@TWD

No comments: