Translate

Thursday 24 October 2013

CATALYST(RELOADED)!

CATALYST(RELOADED)!
Some people can influence others negatively to form part of their evil schemes. They use them to further their evil agenda, so be careful of such people. Sometimes you may not know, but before you realize you have been involved in something you never imagined possible. Be careful of such negative influences from "so-called friends." "And Amnon, was vexed, that he fell sick for his sister Tamar; for she was a virgin; and Amnon thought it hard for him to do any thing to her. But Amnon had a friend, whose name was Jonadab...And he said to him, Why art thou being a king's son, lean from day to day? Wilt thou not tell me? And Amnon said unto him, I love Tamar, my brother Absalom's sister. And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come and give me meat..."(2 Sam. 13:2-5,KJV). At the end, Tamar was raped. Do you see a catalyst here? Think about it as you enjoy lunch! AB@TWD

No comments: