Translate

Saturday 20 July 2013

YOU KNOW THE NAME RIGHT?


Title: You know the name right?
Scripture: John 8:56-58, NLT

"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad." The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?" Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"

This statement was meant to silence those critics who thought of Jesus as too young to say the kind of things He said. "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God. And the WORD was God." So if God tells Moses His name is I AM. And Jesus is the word of God that became flesh and dwelt amongst us; and He is also God, then you must understand why Jesus said "before Abraham was born, I AM." Note that He didn't say I WAS. 

This shows His relevance even in our current dispensation. He is the ancient of days and yet still omnipresent. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. If you ask me who He is, I will tell you His name is I AM. The never changing God! I know His name, do you? Selah! AB@TWDevotional

For more of such messages kindly visit http://abtru-worshipa.blogspot.com; http://www.thetestamentplace.com/abtruworshipa.html; www.africaworships.com; www.facebook.com/TrueWorshipersDevotional

No comments: