Translate

Tuesday 30 July 2013

THERE WAS FORMATION BEFORE IN-FORMATION


Title: There was formation before in-formation
Scripture: Jeremiah 1:5, NLT

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."

 As we grow, our dreams become bigger and wider. And if we are not careful we can deviate from our original purpose. But no matter how nice your dream may sound, or how detailed your set goals may be, note that: 
1)God knew you already. 2) Set you apart. 3) Appointed you. 

So before you think of achieving any major goal in life, first ask yourself, What was God thinking before I was formed in my mother's womb? If we will all come to know God's original intent for our lives, there would be less of the "I want-to-be-better-than you" syndrome that is destroying many people. God knew you before you were born. Which means that He had an original plan for your life. 
There was a FORMATION of you by God, before your mother received the IN-FORMATION (signal), that you were inside her womb. You are not a mistake! AB@TWDevotional

For more of such messages kindly visit http://abtru-worshipa.blogspot.com; http://www.thetestamentplace.com/abtruworshipa.html; www.africaworships.com; www.facebook.com/TrueWorshipersDevotional


No comments: